Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Weirdest thing....

I noticed something really odd the other day. I've not done the FIAR this past week because I have to go to the library.
So doing the EXACT same curriculum as we had done before we moved, it took us around 2 1/2 or 3 hours. Now, we are doing math together instead of adding an extra 45 minutes for separate math but that shouldn't equal that much of a change in schedule! Before we were doing around 6 hours per day.

I don't know what it is....if we're getting through it easier or more efficiently due to a change of location or what. It's just baffling. But hey, I am not complaining.

When I pick FIAR back up this coming week then it will fit in perfectly. That's with our added math, spelling and grammar. So it should put us at four hours or less.

I am happy and definitely not complaining!

As for the moving...I have been making trips to get the last of our stuff whenever I have time. I took a week off from school a few weeks ago, then with Zack getting sick, I didn't go. This week hasn't been promising either. It's killing me....I believe that the stuff that is left behind is reproducing in secret. I also picture a villain tossing stuff back into our old place and cackling "I'll get her! hahaha!"

I just never realized how much I had packed into that place! It was such a tiny place so whenever I got anything I would pack it under here, behind this, on top of that....and I didn't think of it until now! Can I just leave it there and forget about it????? I am very close to just going in with trash bags and pretending that I'm on one of those supermarket sweep shows. Time how quickly I can toss stuff into a bag/ tie it off/ toss it outside/ run it to the trash! Sounds like a plan to me! hehe!

No comments: