Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Moving....finally!...YAY!

We just now got internet back after a week! You know I was having withdrawal symptoms. :) We moved on the 13th and I am so excited. We've been wanting to move for a year now. It just never came together of a place that was big enough and in our price range and took our dog. But it has finally come...and I have a homeschool room! It's part of the large open kitchen, dining room section and it is definitely large enough for everything!
I'll post pics as soon as I upload them. I'm still really busy running back and forth packing and sorting through the final things from our previous home.
The kids are just loving this place and think it's the coolest place ever.
We've even started school already here. It worked out perfectly because we got our Five in a Row and started it this week here. It was almost like an entirely new routine. I liked it. It only took us 2 1/2 hours for school today BUT that is going really easy. We've not done our regular math (which will add 1 hour) but only worksheets for practice facts. So that's 2 1/2 hours for FIAR and math worksheets and writing our new addy/phone number. And reading out loud. I would probably add spelling to it also which is around 5-10 minutes and grammar (15 minutes). So with everything...it might take us 4 hours now? Is that right...did I really just save 2 hours? We'll have to see....I can't wait until all of this moving is behind us and I can get us settled into a routine. :)

No comments: