Thursday, March 20, 2008

More about me....

Since this is a new blog, I thought I should tell you more about myself.
I am 30 years old, married for 7 years with two kids (6 and nearly 5...in two weeks). I am a homeschooler of both kids and actually homeschool myself in a way. I am pursuing a degree through on-line courses at my local college. So as you can imagine, right now I'm wishing we had 48 hour days!
I am a writer, I am hoping to work toward getting published more in the future. With all else, I haven't had as much time to write as I would have liked. But I love it and so at least get to fulfill it with this blog.
I also live in the country and raise a vegetable garden every year. It's so much fun but so much hard work too! However, once you're enjoying what you've grown yourself it's well worth it.
That's about it I believe.

No comments: