Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome to Homeschool How-To!

Hello all,
My name is Autumn. I am a homeschooling mother to a 6 year old son and nearly 5 year old daughter. I am creating this blog as a location to share what I have learned from homeschooling for over a year. I would like to be able to answer questions anyone may have regarding homeschooling and also share our day to day homeschool happenings with all those who are interested.
Homeschool rocks and is growing every day as we worry about what public schools are able to provide our children. I will be discussing why people homeschool as well as why we specifically do. What types of methods are available and what curriculum is out there. I will also be discussing the myths of homeschooling and the truths.
Check back frequently as I intend to add new content quite regularly.
Autumn :)

No comments: